Sunday, July 25, 2010

Alicia is 6 years old

Oh my!!  I have a 6 year old!!  I still can't believe Alicia is old enough to be 6.  I asked her this morning if we could say she was 5 and have her go to Kindergarten again.  That way I could have a little girl for little longer.  She told me it would be best if she stayed 6 and went to first grade so she could learn to spell.  Hmmm... pretty good argument.  Here are some pictures I took of her today.  They are not full quality ones on this blog so if you want one to print up send me an email and I can email the full quality photo.







And just for comparison fun, here is Alicia when we got her at 13 months old.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!  You have blessed our lives in so many ways.  You are blossoming into a beautiful person inside and out.

No comments: