Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 2010

Wow, May is almost over.   Hard to believe my baby girl is finishing up Kindergarten.  Last Weekend we went out to celebrate Annie Szynal's baptism and birthday (the Szynal's were in our travel group when we adopted PJ).  It was a fun time for all and lots of kids were there.    



I took this picture for no reason except I thought PJ looked cute.



On May 19th, 2 of the 3 kindergarten classes at Alicia's school performed "The Three Piggy Opera".  Sorry the picture isn't very good but I was standing about 10 rows back and my camera doesn't work very good in those situations.  This group you see here is only about a third of the entire cast of performers.  Alicia is on the extreme far right in the front.  We thoroughly enjoyed the performance and all the kids did a GREAT JOB!!



Afterwards everyone was treated to Popsicles!


Needless to say, PJ got a bath when we got home!


This last picture I took of PJ only an hour or so before posting to this blog.  I had the camera in my hand and coming up the steps he was waiting for me at the top of the stairs and started laughing when he saw me.  He looked so cute in the baseball cap so I snapped the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing pictures of the kids! PJ is adorable! - Jean